Events such as a workplace violence incident, a fire, or a disruptive protest in your headquarters lobby can lead to serious consequences for your team and damage to your reputation if not properly handled.
While incidents such as these can never be eliminated, TPCM-USA’s team can help you to develop plans, training, and exercises to ensure that your team is well prepared.
Our TPCM-USA planners have supported comprehensive reviews and development of Emergency Response Plans for a wide variety of organizations. Following detailed consultation with the organization, plans are designed to be relevant and actionable.
Our exercise team has designed and facilitated exercises for a broad scope of real word recent scenarios with detailed after-action reviews to help our client partners improve. Our unique approach to crisis exercises involving creating realistic scenarios that impose the appropriate amount of pressure on a crisis team in order to simulate a real-life situation.
• Strategic reviews of current emergency plans and procedures
• Emergency planning for active shooter incidents, life safety events and other complex situations
• Crisis training and crisis planning for all potential hazards your organization may face
• Assistance evaluating threats of workplace violence, violent protests, or other disruptions
• Development and facilitation of crisis exercises to practice emergency plans and procedures
• After action reporting following an incident or exercise to capture lessons learned and develop recommendations for improvement
• Support to leaders, senior executives, and Boards of Directors following an incident
• Partnerships with service providers, such as employee assistance programs, workplace violence experts, and security specialists
Bob Darling, TPCM-USA’s President, along with other TPCM-USA speakers, travel globally to present keynote addresses, break-out sessions, workshops, and panel discussions (as a participant or moderator).
As a public speaker, Bob has addressed numerous academic, government, military, and civic organizations to include the CIA, FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, Washington DC Chapter of the Program Management Institute, Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, Iona College, Defense Language School, and the Military Officers’ Association of America. He has also guest lectured on the subject of Crisis Leadership and Counterterrorism at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
Our presentations are engaging, thought-provoking, and represent the cutting edge of current strategies, presenting information in a manner that resonates with conference attendees and companies.
TPCM-USA can create an integrated crisis leadership and decision-making training seminar using proven, subject matter experts that will inform, inspire, motivate and build your organization’s resilience against the negative effects of any critical event. These cutting edge, interactive training sessions include:
• The qualities and skills to be an effective Crisis Leader
• The tenets of Crisis Decision Making
• The art and challenge of Crisis Communications
• Analyzing your Risks
• Establishing a resilient Crisis Management Program within your organization
©2021 TPCM-USA – Powered by RED Studios